Flame Retardant Polycarbonate Film
|FOB Price:||US $4,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $4,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Ton/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DFR116,DFR117,DFR700, DFR8, DFR116ECOB,DFR117ECO
- Kind: Engineering Plastic Sheet
- Trademark: Dongfang
- Origin: Sichuan, China
- Material: PC
- Tensile Strength: （51~80）MPa
- Specification: VTM-0, VTM-2
- HS Code: 39206100
2)Surface: Matte/ velvet, or matte/ fine velvet.
Good dielectric strength, mechanical strength and flame resistance.
UL listed (E199019)
4) Purpose: Used in printing industry, such as panels, labels required with flame resistance. It is also widely used in power supplies, TV/monitors, business computers as insulation and shielding.
It is a flame retardant and environmental friendly polycarbonate (PC) film. It is free of halogen, limited heavy metals and phosphate flame retardants. Accord with European environmental rules or regulations such as ROHS, TCO and Blue Angel as well as has UL certificate. It can be recycle-used. Compared with previous flame-resistant PC film, it has better mechanical properties, appearance, stable and uniform color. Due to its good light transmissivity, it can be widely used in printing industry, such as panels, labels required with flame resistance. It can also be used in IMD fields because of its excellent forming capability. At the same time, it is also widely used in power supplies, TV/monitors, business computers as insulation and shielding.